BIMS Login 2021, Treasuary Login 2021 @ treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims, Check treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Registration Process 2021, treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Login 2021, BIMS User ID Password, BIMS DDO Login 2021, BIMS Treasuary Login 2021, BIMS Registration 2021, BIMS Treasury Renewal 2021.
The Kerala government has launched an initiative named the Bill Information and Management System to maintain treasuries. It is an initiative by the Finance department of the Kerala government. In this post, we shall read about the BIMS Login 2021, a treasury and DDO login portal.
Navigate To Content
- 1 BIMS Login 2021
- 2 BIMS Treasury DDO Login Features 2021
- 3 treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Login Registration/Renewal 2021
- 4 Links For BIMS Login 2021 DDO and Treasury
BIMS Login 2021
BIMS is an e-billing system, which the Finance department of Kerala launched to maintain treasuries. Also, BIMS helps in the distribution and authorization of the budget. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers claim settlements as soon as the budget is there. Furthermore, the Officers not only check budget availability but also control monthly cash flows. BIMS as a system helps in allows withdrawal of budget grants and also keeps budget flows within limits. Moreover, the government receives all the data in real-time. Then, the system is able to generate proper reports on budget, fund transfers, cash flows, etc.
BIMS Treasury DDO Login Features 2021
The citizens of Kerala will be happier to know that the government has made it easier for them to access bills and keep records. This system has also made the working of the Finance Department easier as well. So far, the department had been handling the documents and files manually. From now on, everything will take place online. To begin with, people have to log in to the portal and register themselves. With this, everyone becomes a part of the digitalization initiative taken by the Kerala government for the people. Apart from these, the system has many other features, which you will know after reading the complete article. Knowing them will help you in understanding BIMS and its process.
treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Login Registration/Renewal 2021
|Portal||Bill Information and Management System|
|By||Finance Department, Kerala|
|Article||BIMS Login 2021|
- Generation of Contingent Bills.
- Checks bill status and bill book details of people.
- Drawing and Expenditure Officers prepare an expenditure report, which you can check in your login account.
- With the help of BIMS, you can also submit the TR 59E to the treasury.
- Furthermore, it’s on the DDOs to approve TR 59E.
- On the contingent bills, there is no POC.
- The system helps to maintain accounts of income and expenditure and also in the integration of the State Budget.
- The allotment process of a contingent bill becomes paperless.
BIMS Login 2021 Process
The citizens of Kerala have to know that this system will help them if they register on the website. For that, they have to access the website portal and complete the initial process. To help the citizens, we have presented the steps of BIMS Login 2021.
- Go to the BIMS website, treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- On the page that opens on the screen, you will find sign-in/ login options.
- You have to enter the username and password. Also, provide the captcha code and select the role.
- The username is a 10-digit DDO code.
- From the options, you have to select DDO as one.
- After doing this much, click on the Login option, and your process of logging in is complete.
Note: In case you forget your password you can reset it. For this, you will have to send a request to the Sub-treasury Officer.
BIMS Treasury and DDO Login Registration Renewal Process 2021
Sometimes, you have to renew the profile. In order to be able to renew or register on the portal, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Start with visiting the BIMS portal.
- You see the login options on the main page.
- However, you have to go to the DSR Registration/ Renewal.
- This section is available on the screen in red color.
- As soon as you click, a pop-up window will appear.
- On this, provide the DDO code of 10 digits.
- Now, go to the Next option on the screen.
- Then, follow the instructions that are available to you on the screen. These will help you in the completion of the Registration/ Renewal process.
BIMS Portal Add Account 2021
Apart from logging in to the website, there are many other necessary actions that you have to take for better use of the portal. One such is adding your account to the BIMS Login 2021 Portal.
- Go to the treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims site.
- You have to log in with the option available on the homepage.
- Now, your profile will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to go to the TSB option. Then, choose the adding a TSB account option.
- After this, you have to provide your account name, account type, numbers, etc. other related information.
- Once you are done, submit the page.
Benefits of DDO BIMS Login 2021
We have mentioned the features of the portal above. The portal also has some benefits. These are:
- BIMS can be used for the preparation of contingent bills.
- Used for the scholarship.
- It helps in the management of advance bill settlements.
- One can pay on deposit.
Note: In case you have any issue or problem while using the portal, you can contact the authorities. For this, you can either call them or send an email. The contact is 04712328471 and the email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links For BIMS Login 2021 DDO and Treasury
BIMS Login Treasury and DDO Login 2021 FAQs
In order to do so, you can choose all types of characters, uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and signs. Then, the password will be strong enough.
Yes, you can inform the authorities if we are facing trouble on the portal.
Yes, the people who have login accounts can check the rejected bills by visiting their profiles.
Yes, you have to add your account details to access the benefits.
visit official website https://bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in/ process is explained.