FYJC CET Admission Form 2021 is reopening today on cet.11thadmission.org.in. Check FYJC Class 11 CET Registration Process, Fill online cet.11thadmission.org.in CET Registration Form 2021. FYJC Admission for session 2021-22 is started on 26th July 2021 (New Link). Last date for FYJC CET applications is 29th July 2021.
All Junior Colleges affiliated with the Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) participate in the admission process together. This process starts once the results of Class 10 are announced. Since the Class 10 students will receive Promote results this year, we would like to tell you about the FYJC CET Admission Form 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 FYJC CET Admission Form 2021
- 2 cet.11thadmission.org.in Registration Form 2021
- 3 cet.11thadmission.org.in Registration Dates 2021
- 4 cet.11thadmission.org.in FYJC CET Online Form, Schedule 2021
- 5 How To Fill FYJC CET Registration Form 2021 @ cet.11thadmission.org.in
- 6 Fill FYJC 11th Application Form 2021
- 7 Links on FYJC CET Admission and Registration Form 2021
FYJC CET Admission Form 2021
All the students who were in Class 10 must be aware that the Maharashtra Board canceled the Board exams this year. Many other states did the same. On the other hand, some of the states decided to conduct the exams for Class 10 students, amidst the rising cases. Since these boards canceled the exams, they had to come up with an assessment procedure on the basis of which the results could be prepared.
The students have also been wondering what their results would be. However, now they can consider that the wait is over. A few days ago, Chhattisgarh Board released the Promote results for Class 10. This is a sign that the other boards can also release the results soon. Therefore, the students and school authorities can start preparing for the Class 11 admissions. Considering this, we would like to inform you of the FYJC CET Admission Form 2021.
cet.11thadmission.org.in Registration Form 2021
The students of Maharashtra must know that before starting the admission procedure, the authorities will release the eligibility criteria. The students who fulfill them will be able to proceed with the Maharashtra FYJC CET Registration Form 2021. Also, the state is divided into six regions. These are Mumbai Nagpur, Amravati, Pune, Nashik, and Aurangabad. You can obtain these requirements from the FYJC website cet.11thadmission.org.in. Also, the notification will give you a clear idea of the admission procedure. I addition to that, you must also understand the admission procedure. The admission procedure will tell you how to go about the procedure.
- The students have to check the streams and availability of seats.
- Some colleges only have seats for students who have high scores and ranks in Class 10.
- After the reserved seats for high scorers are full, the institutions fill the remaining seats.
- Now, out of all the available options to apply for, students can only apply for 10 colleges.
- Moreover, a student can change his subjects too during the admission procedure.
- Lastly, the vacant seat is then given to a new student.
cet.11thadmission.org.in Registration Dates 2021
|FYJC CET Registration Form 2021||26th July 2021|
|FYJC Part I Registration Commencement||cet.11thadmission.org.in Registration|
|Exam Date||FYJC Exam Date 2021|
|FYJC 1st Merit List (Bifocal Courses)||Updating|
|FYJC 1st Merit List||To be Notified|
|Cut-off and Vacancy Lists||To be notified|
|FYJC 2nd Merit List||To be notified|
|Cut-off and Vacancy Lists||To be notified|
|FYJC 3rd Merit List||To be notified|
|FYJC Special Round Merit List||To be notified|
cet.11thadmission.org.in FYJC CET Online Form, Schedule 2021
Now, we would like to tell the students about the Admission Schedule. Then, we shall take you to the FYJC CET Registration Form 2021 procedure. You can get this procedure on the Information Booklet too.
- Students of all Junior colleges or higher secondary schools can apply to all the six corporations for admissions.
- Those who completed Class 10 from a recognized board have to participate in the admission process to get FYJC CET Admission.
- Students will also get to choose the stream they wish to apply for from Arts, Commerce, Science, and HSVC (MCVC).
- Furthermore, the minority, in-house quota, and management admissions will be under the participant junior college or higher secondary school. For this, the students have to submit both, Part I and Part II of the FYJC Admission Form 2021. Also, for bifocal subjects, 25% of seats are reserved for V1, V2, V3 subject students of Class 10.
- Now, the said admissions take place based on merit, preferences, and reservation. That means, 25% of admissions are quota-based, while the rest are zero round.
- Additionally, students of the National Skill Qualification Framework (Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan) can apply for the Arts, Science, and Commerce admissions. Also, the students can opt for a Level 3 Vocational course at the school where they completed the L2 course.
- For the admission process, the students have to pay Rs. 250 (Mumbai) and Rs. 150 (Others) as the fees.
- Lastly, only Maharashtra Board students can apply for ATKT concession. This round takes place separately.
How To Fill FYJC CET Registration Form 2021 @ cet.11thadmission.org.in
After understanding the Admission Schedule, you must learn the How To Fill FYJC CET Registration Form 2021.
- Once you get the information booklet, read the guidelines properly.
- Now, you have to start with filling the Part 1 form of the admission procedure.
- Then, complete the Part 2 FYJC CET Registration Form 2021.
- Now, provide the SSC Board number and other personal information.
- The students of other boards also have to provide their details.
- The students of the six regions of Maharashtra have to get the applications approved by the guidance center.
- After this, they can apply for the College Preference.
- Then, once this much is complete, they can go to the Confirm button.
- Those students who seek reservation in any category have to get approved documents.
- Also, after completing this much, they have to get the FYJC CET Registration Form 2021 signed by the Principal.
- In case, the form has not been approved, the form status remains ‘Pending Status’. Therefore, these students will be considered ineligible for admissions. Also, These students will also not get part-2 of the FYJC CET Admission Form 2021 (college preference). They should check the My Status option before approval.
- Part II is made available only after My Status shows Approved.
- The students have to provide the Class 10 marks that they obtained.
- Now, students can choose 10 Junior colleges of their choice.
- After clicking on the confirm button, the application process is complete.
Fill FYJC 11th Application Form 2021
- Proceed to cet.11thadmission.org.in.
- once you proceed, you can successfully start filling up the application form.
- Select your board, it could be Maharashtra state board or other boards students can also apply.
after reading all the information, Tick I have read all above information.
- now fill up Seat number and mother name.
- both options should be correct, after this your FYJC Admission Form 2021 will start on cet.mh-ssc.ac.in.
Links on FYJC CET Admission and Registration Form 2021
|Main Page||NHM Punjab|
|FYJC CET Admission Form 2021||New Candidate Registration|
|Already Registered Candidate Login||Click Here To Login|
FAQ’s For FYJC CET Admission Form 2021 at cet.11thadmission.org.in
cet.11thadmission.org.in CET Online Registration Form has been started from 20th July 2021.
These categories are Sports, Project Affected, Handicapped, Earthquake Affected, State Government Employees’ wards, Private sector wards, Free Fighters’ wards, and Servicemen and ex-servicemen wards.
Around 25% of the seats are for students of bifocal subjects.
Students who belong to different categories or who seek special reservations have to carry the documents.