Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 for examination which is going to take place on soon in the month of July and August 2021. So candidates those who are waiting to download HSSC Constable Admit Card 2021 can download their respective Haryana Police Call letter 2021 for constable examination from August 2021. more details regarding release date of hssc.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2021 are provided below.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission was previously known as Subordinate Services Selection Board. The board was formed under Article 309 of Notification no. 523-3GS-70/2068 on 28/01/1970. It was later provided a status of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on 28/02/2005. The Commission is responsible for conducting examinations and interviews to appoint Group C services in the state. In fact, it also appoints people for Group B and Group D services on request from the state government.
The government keeps checking the criteria of selection and releases timely advertisements, which are published in Hindi and English newspapers, as well as on the website. The Group C posts are recruited under Article 229 of the Constitution of India. HSSC also completes functions like promoting the personnel and transferring them from one service to another.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 hssc.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
- 1.2 Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021: Vacancies Released
- 1.3 HSSC Police Constable Educational Qualification and Age Limit 2021
- 1.4 Haryana Police Constable Examination Pattern 2021 and Application Fee
- 1.5 Process to Get Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 at hryssc.in ?
- 1.6 Links To Download HSSC Police Constable Call Letter, Admit Card 2021
- 1.7 FAQs For HSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021
The Commission released the posts of General Duty for both, male and female candidates, as well as for HAP-DURGA-1 for female candidates. These female candidates thus must possess a Class 12 Passing Certificate from a recognized board/ institution. The advertisement is available on the official website and the commission is now accepting application forms. The online application forms will close on 10th February 2021. All the interested candidates thus should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates who are in search of government jobs in Haryana, must not let this big opportunity slip out of their hands. The online applications have just started, and thus we present all the necessary details about the recruitment. We, therefore, suggest you give the post below a read and gather information. We will talk about information like eligibility, pay scale, important dates, examination pattern, etc. here, so you must not miss it.
hssc.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||7298|
|Start Date of Online Applications||11th January 2021|
|End Date of Online Applications||10th February 2021|
|HSSC Constable Exam Date 2021|
New Exam Date – Out Soon
|Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Release Date||15 Days before exam date|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of the Article||HSSC Admit Card|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test (Knowledge Test)|
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2021: Vacancies Released
In order to find jobs in the government sector, lakhs of candidates will be sitting for the examination. However, it is important to note that not all candidates can get the desired job. Only the ones who stand higher in the merit will be called to join. In the same way, the government also will fill the required 7298 vacancies in Haryana Police Department. It is of equal importance to know that the vacancies are released based on the categories of the candidates. Candidates of different genders are given different seats. To know the detailed vacancies, you can check the table below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Detailed Vacancies|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5500||General: 1980|
SC/ ST: 990
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1100||General: 396|
|Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698||698|
HSSC Police Constable Educational Qualification and Age Limit 2021
Candidates, in order to bring more clarity to you, we bring the information on age requirements and the educational qualification to apply. Only the candidates who fulfill these requirements will be able to sit for the examination.
Age Limit (As on 1st December 2020)
The interested candidates must be minimum 18 years old and the maximum age to apply is 25 years.
- The candidates must possess 10+2 passing cerificate from a recognized university/ board/ organization.
- The candidates must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in Matriculation.
Haryana Police Constable Examination Pattern 2021 and Application Fee
Many of the candidates often make the mistake of not understanding the examination pattern before sitting for the examination. They thus tend to make mistakes during the preparation and lose marks due to silly mistakes. Checking the examination pattern once before the examination, helps one know the topics he needs to prepare and the ones he needs extra focus on. Go through the points below to understand the examination pattern.
- The paper of Haryana Police constable will be of MCQ based pattern.
- Total questions in the written examination will be 100.
- Each question carries 0.80 marks, resulting in a total of 80 marks on the examination.
- The total time duration of the examination is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions will be available in both, English and Hindi languages.
- Questions from topics General Studies, Current Affairs, General Science, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Agriculture, Numerical Ability, Animal Husbandry, etc. will be there in the question paper.
- In addition to these, at least 10 questions on Basic Computer Knowledge will also be there.
Equally important for you is to know the application fee and the details are mentioned below.
- For males and females who are not residents of Haryana- Rs. 100.
- For Female residents of Haryana- Rs. 50.
- For male residents of Haryana who belong to SC/OBC/EWS categories- Rs. 25.
- For female residents of Haryana who belong to SC/OBC/EWS categories- Rs.13.
- For candidates of other categories of Haryana- no application fee.
Process to Get Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 at hryssc.in ?
In order to make things easier, we are mentioning the steps to download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021 below. The HSSC Constable Admit Card 2021 can be expected by the beginning of March 2021, but then also, you may need help in knowing the steps to download hssc.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2021.
- Visit the Official Website: The first step is to visit the official website of the commission, i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
- Login Tab: On the homepage you will see the log in tab.
- Enter and Sign In: Click on the login tab and enter your credentials; login ID and password and click on ‘sign on’.
- HSSC Constable Admit Card Link: Now, the Haryana Police Admit Card 2021 link will be available on the screen and you have to click on it.
- hssc.gov.in Constable Admit Card Download: The Haryana Police Constable admit card 2021 will be displayed on your computer screen which you can check and download. Furthermore, you can take a printout of the hssc constable admit card for future use.
Links To Download HSSC Police Constable Call Letter, Admit Card 2021
|Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021:||Click Here To Download|
FAQs For HSSC Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
The Grade C Police Cosntables get between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 including all allowances.
The selection procedure includes a Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Additional Qualifications, and Document Verification.
The required physical standards vary for candidates. Female candidates have to complete 1 km run in 6 min, male candidates have to run 2.5 km in 12 mins, and ex-servicemen candidates are required to complete 1 km in 5 mins.
The total number of vacancies is 7298.
15 days before examination.