Khajane 2 Portal Login, K2 Challan Generation Online, K2 Challan Status, Khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Registration Form 2021. With the advancements in technology, it has become easier for the government, as well as private players, to conduct their duties. In fact, they can also provide various facilities to the public. A similar initiative has been launched by the Karnataka government on this website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in, called Khajane 2 Portal Login Status. You can learn more about it here.
Navigate To Content
Khajane 2 Portal Login 2021
These days, we have a separate portal for every function. Food, clothes, finance, etc. have different kinds of sites for easy access to the public. Now, people can also check for Treasury activities and facilities online. The Karnataka government came up with the Khajane 2 Portal to deal with treasury activities. This portal has been launched again because the initial Khajane earned success. On this portal, the Karnataka government has brought many treasury offices together. Moreover, the portal presents many functions too. These are deposits, payments, housekeeping, returns, maintenance, accounts, pensions, receipts, etc. Therefore, the public can utilize the functions as per its needs.
The people residing in Karnataka must also know about the benefits that the portal launched by the government provides them. We gave you some functions which people can perform or access on the platform. Now, we shall talk about the benefits of Khajane 2 Karnataka Portal.
- The Treasury functions. all of them can be performed online through simple processes.
- In addition to these, the processes have become smoother than they were before.
- Also, the Khajane Portal has provided people with options like depositing details and receipts.
- Furthermore, the people can also track the details smartly, thus making secure functioning.
Khajane 2 Registration
By reading the paragraphs above, you have got an idea of how Khajane 2 works, the benefits it has, etc. Now comes a very important part, i.e. knowing how to access these benefits. It is a registered portal of the state government, so to use these benefits, the government employees have to register themselves on the portal. After the registration, the ID and password that a person receives can be utilized till he retires. Furthermore, this registration can also be done at the District Treasury Office by the officer there. However, during the registration process, the DDO has to be present. Now, you can go through the steps to complete the Khajane 2 Registration.
- Start by visiting the Khajane 2 website at khajane2.karnataka.gov.in.
- From the website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in, you have to download two forms R1 and R2.
- Now, you have to take printouts of these forms and fill them up.
- Once you have filled in the information on the forms, you have to visit the District Treasury Office.
- There, the Officer will take these forms from you and complete your biometric enrollment.
- Now, you have to complete the digital signature procuring process.
- After this, again download Form 7 from the website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in, fill it up, and submit it to the Treasury.
khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Login Status Check 2021
Once registered, you can access the portal at any point in time. The registration that you completed is the primary registration. Furthermore, if the DDO or other officials think that you shouldn’t be given the responsibility of handling this, they won’t allow the use of Login credentials. Thus, this portal is only for authorized users.
- Go to the khajane2.karnataka.gov.in website.
- Scroll down the homepage once it appears. You can now choose a language you want to proceed with.
- Then, you find two login options on the screen. One is for IFMS and the other for DMS. Choose the one that you require.
- Now, for the login process, you have to enter the credentials you have.
- After entering Captcha, you will log in successfully.
- In case, you can’t recall your password, go to the Forgot Password link to reset it.
- On entering the contact number, you receive an OTP to type on the screen.
- Once verified, you can submit the page and reset the password.
Khajane 2 e-Challan Generation Online
After the successful registration and login, you can proceed towards generation of K2 Challan.
- Start by going to the website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now, go to the Services option on the screen.
- Then, visit the Generate Challan link and download the form.
- Once downloaded, fill it up.
- After this, select your purpose of applying for the Challan.
- Now, proceed with entering the amount and clicking on the Add Button.
- In the next step, select a payment option.
- Complete the payment by following certain steps.
- After checking the entries, finally, click on the submit button.
To get the Challan as a Remitter, follow the below-written steps.
- Visit the website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now, in the Challan section choose Transactions.
- Now, choose Generate Challan.
- In the next step, choose Remitter as an option.
- Provide the necessary details.
- Now, go to the Add option.
- If edits or changes are needed in the Challan, you will find the options.
- After this, pay the fee required for the Challan.
- Once the payment is complete successfully, your challan will be available.
Links For khajane2.karnataka.gov.in Login Status
FAQ’s For Khajane 2 Portal Status and Challan Generation
You can contact the authorities at email@example.com.
Yes, you can obtain the forms for registration and login from the website khajane2.karnataka.gov.in and submit them to the Treasury.
You can read the benefits associated with the Portal in the post above. Your doubts will be cleared after you read the post.
process for Khajane 2 Challan Generation is updated now.