Now you can apply for KVP Online through Kisan Vikas Patra Online from, check KVP Eligibility criteria and kisan vikas patra interest rate calculator here on this page.
Post office Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021 download now here on nhmpunjab.in. KVP Apply Online on indiapost.gov.in. Check Kisan Vikas Patra Interest Rate and Eligibility to Apply for KVP online. download KVP Form Online, available here our web portal.
Navigate To Content
- 1 KVP Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021
- 2 Kisan Vikas Patra KVP Application Form 2021
- 3 Kisan Vikas Patra Apply Online
- 4 KVP Kisan Vikas Patra Interest Rate 2021
- 5 indiapost.gov.in KVP Registration Form 2021
- 6 KVP Premature Withdrawal Amount
- 7 (KVP) Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form 2021: Details
- 8 How to Fill Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form 2021 KVP Online Form
- 9 Check Eligibility To Apply for Kisan Vikas Patra
- 10 Links For KVP Apply Online 2021
- 11 FAQ’S Related to Kisan Vikas Patra 2021
KVP Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021
Kisan Vikas Patra is a savings certificate scheme started in 1988 for the farmers under the Government Savings Certificate Act, 1959. Lately it was closed by the Government of India due to misuse of Kisan resources in the year 2011. Now, it has been resumed with new rules and regulations in the year 2014 by the Central Government of India. The KVP can be bought for rs 1000/- minimum to any limit. The time period of KVP certificate is 100 months. Read this article for Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021 , Procedure & Interest Calculation.
Kisan Vikas Patra KVP Application Form 2021
The KVP was enforced again in 2014 by the Central government of India with new guidelines under the Government Savings Certificate Act, 1959.
- The KVP certificate can be bought from any Indian post office or SBI bank branch or other national banks associated with it.
- This KVP certificate can only be bought in Indian Currency.
- Moreover, in the denomination of rs 1000, 5000, 10,000 and 50,000 can Kisan Vikas Patra be issued.
- Kisan Vikas Patra is sold in Three ways :-To an Adult , To an Adult in case of a minor candidate and To a Trust or to a group of two people.
- KVP can be transferred in three cases:-
- If the KVP certificate holder demises it will be transferred to the nominee.
- Secondly, by the law from one person to another.
- Thirdly, from single KVP holder to joint holder.
- KVP certificate maturity time is 8 years and 4 months
- Kvp certificate amount can be prematurely withdrawn only after two years and six months.
Kisan Vikas Patra Apply Online
KVP can be applied online on the official website of India post i:e indiapostgov.in or by hand from an India Post office near to you. All the mandatory details like name, fathers name, age, address are to be filled. Next they have to provide the details of the nominee who has authority to withdraw after their death.
Most Importantly, Kisan has to mention how much he wants to buy Kisan Vikas Patra. Remember the KVP certificate is bought for 8 year and 4 months (100 months). The minimum amount for which KVP certificate can be bought is rs 1000/- whereas, there is no maximum limit. The Kisan can also prematurely encash the KVP after the initial lock in a period of 2 and a half years.
KVP Kisan Vikas Patra Interest Rate 2021
The KVP Interest Rate is very high , 6.9% per annum more than any Kisan Vikas Patra Interest Rate by Fixed deposits (FD). The total amount paid in KVP is almost double at the time of maturity. However, the payment is frozen for 100 months i:e 8 years and 4 months. The base amount is 1000 rupees while there is no maximum limit.
The Kisan Vikas Patra certificate can only be issued in the value of rs 100, rs 5,000, rs 10,000 or rs 50,000 Though KVP can be withdrawn prematurely after the time period of 2 years and 6 months.
indiapost.gov.in KVP Registration Form 2021
|Name||Kisan Vikas Patra KVP|
|Scheme||Kisan Small Saving Scheme|
|KVP Interest Rate||6.9%|
|Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form||Available Below|
KVP Premature Withdrawal Amount
KVP or Kisan Vikas Patra is bought for minimum 1000 rupees for 100 months. This KVP certificate amount is possible to withdraw before the maturity time period. The amount can only be withdrawn after the completion period of 2 years and six months. To avail the KVP amount, an early candidate has to complete a few formalities mentioned below.
- To avail the KVP amount Firstly, visit the nearby Post Office.
- Take the KVP certificate and Id proof along with you.
- Fill the withdrawal Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form with mandatory details.
- Finally, you will receive the principle + interest.
(NOTE :- you will get the interest of 2 1/2 years only)
(KVP) Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form 2021: Details
KVP Online Form 2021 are available now. Willing Kisan can buy it from any nearby Indian Post office. You can also download the Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021 from the link given below. Kisan Vikas Patra is sold tripartite :-
- To an Adult.
- an Adult in case of a minor candidate.
- To a Trust or to a couple of people.
How to Fill Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form 2021 KVP Online Form
- Kisan Vikas Patra can be downloaded from the Official website of Indian Postal Service i:e Indiapost.gov.in.
- After downloading the Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form 2021 fill the mandatory details like name, age, Father’s name, address.
- And in case of a minor candidate, fill in the details of parents or guardians who are entitled to withdraw the cash.
- Further, mention the amount for which you want to buy the Kisan Vikas Patra.
- In Addition, the amount to be paid by cash or cheque.
- Then, fill in the details of the nominee to whom the payment is payable in case of demise of participant.
- Finally, Submit the KVP Application Form Online 2021 for any close by Indian Post Office.
- Rest of the KVP formalities will be done there by the respective authorized officer.
Check Eligibility To Apply for Kisan Vikas Patra
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Secondly, An adult (above the age of 18 years) is eligible to buy a KVP Certificate.
- Moreover, an adult can buy on the behalf of minor’s.
- In spite of single participants, joint participants can also buy KVP certificates together.
- The trust is also eligible to buy Kisan Vikas Patra.
Links For KVP Apply Online 2021
|Web Portal||NHM Punjab|
|Kisan Vikas Patra Online Form Download||Download PDF|
|KVP Online Form Website||Click Here|
FAQ’S Related to Kisan Vikas Patra 2021
You can fill the KVP application form online or offline from the official website and apply.
6.9% is the annual Kisan Vikas Patra interest rate is paid.
indiapostgov.in is the official website. You can apply here before closing date.
No, NRI candidates are not eligible to buy KIisan Vikas Patra. Only Citizens of India are eligible.