The Telangana government has started an online portal for the benefit of Pregnant women in the state. This comes under the Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. Now, in order to get the benefits properly, you have to read about the PICME Login, Number, Registration, Status @ picme.tn.gov.in.
Navigate To Content
PICME is the short form of Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. The pregnant women of Tamil Nadu can now register online on the government website. On the basis of this registration, the government will be able to track the pregnant women in the state and help them as per the needs. Once the women register successfully, she receives a PICME number and this is used for the duration of her pregnancy. To avail of the benefits, women can register from the onset of their pregnancies. Also, they can utilize the web portal till they receive a birth certificate of the child. Moreover, PICME helps the expecting mothers contact local hospitals or health care centers. This makes the government keep the women under the observation of nurses, and ensure the safety of the child and the mother.
picme.tn.gov.in Financial Aid Registration 2021
You got a basic idea of the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. Now, another important thing is that this comes under the Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefits Scheme. Through this, the expecting mothers get financial aid from the government. Once you read the following steps, you will know more about the benefits of the scheme and the PICME web portal.
- Every registered pregnant woman gets a sum of Rs. 18,000 in installments.
- The woman gets Rs. 2,000 in the first installment and this she gets before completing 12 weeks of her pregnancy.
- In the second installment, she gets the same price, but in the third month.
- Now, she gets the third and the fourth installments after completing four months of pregnancy.
- Then, for the fifth installment, a sum of Rs. 4,000 is paid to her after the delivery of the child. Now, the woman receives this money only if the delivery is undertaken at a government hospital.
- Another Rs. 4,000 is provided to the lady for the vaccination of OPA/ROTA/PENTA with IPV doses (two).
- In the end, she receives Rs. 2,000 for the final vaccination. This is for Measles-Rubela and is given to the child before he turns 12 months old.
You know that the woman can check the website till a Birth Certificate is provided. There are cases when it becomes difficult to get the Certificate. However, the women registered with PICME don’t have to worry about that, as the government looks after this. They receive the Birt Certificate of the baby without being in much chaos.
PICME Registration 2021 @ picme.tn.gov.in
We would now like to inform the pregnant ladies and their families that in order to register for the scheme, they can choose any method they wish to. They can do it online through the website, or by contacting a local Seva Kendra to register free of cost, or by calling 102 (toll-free number), or lastly, visiting a government hospital and talking to the authorities there about the procedure. Here, we shall tell you about the online process.
- Go to the PICME site, picme.tn.gov.in.
- At the right corner of the main page, you will find the Pre-registration by Public option. Visit it.
- A page with blank spaces will be visible to you. Fill it up with the name, ID details, address, etc.
- \You also need to provide pregnancy details and the details of your family.
- Then, you need to select the time when you wish to visit the Village Health Nurse’s office.
- Also, select the administrative unit near you.
- Towards the end of the page, you have to provide contact details including phone number and mail ID.
- Then, enter back the OTP you recieve.
- After this, enter the captcha and go to the Save option.
- Your registration will be done.
On successful completion of the registration process, you will recieve an RCH ID which is a 12-digit ID. You can use this ID for various purposes and at different locations, as you are a registered member now.
picme.tn.gov.in User Login
After having completed the regsitration process successfully, you will be able to log in whenever the need arises. You just have to visit the web portal and keep following the steps.
- Start with visiting the website link.
- Then, on the homepage only, you can find the login link.
- Go to the link and enter the registered username and the password that you set.
- Then, also provide the captcha code and finally, submit.
PICME Status 2021
In the above paras, we informed you that you receive an RCH ID, however, this takes some time. Now, when the process of the RCH ID generation is going on, you can check the PICME Status 2021 online.
- Go to the website link again.
- You went to the Pre-registration by Public link before. Visit that again.
- On the page in front, choose Pre-registration Application ID.
- Now, enter the number that you received and submit it.
- Finally, check the status of your PICME application on the web.
Now, to Acknowledgement your mobile number, you can use your phone. Go to the Mobile Number Acknowledgement section and provide the phone number. Then, provide the RCH number, receive the OTP, enter it on the screen, and submit the page. Your phone number will be authenticated.
Links on PICME (Login, Number, Registation, Status)
PICME (Login, Registration, Number, Status) FAQs
It is very important for the woman to keep the RCH number and ID safe because the woman has to use this for many purposes ahead. So, as soon as you receive it, utilize the RCH ID and number.
The pregnant woman can contact the authorities on 102.
Yes, the patient also needs the MGNREGA job card to get the RCH benefits.
Yes, the woman has to have the Health Insurance Card from the said scheme.