UP BTC 2021 Admission Form online releasing soon on updeled.gov.in. Check UP BTC Online Form 2021, UP BTC Notification PDF 2021 on this page and UP BTC Application Form 2021 on updeled.gov.in. The UP Technical University is responsible for releasing the notification of UP D.El.Ed. For this year, the authorities have not released the notification yet. But, by the second week of July, the interested candidates can expect the UP BTC 2021 Notification. Thus, we decided to talk about the UP BTC 2021 Admission in this post.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UP BTC 2021 Admission Online
- 2 updeled.gov.in Application Online Form 2021
- 3 UP D.El.Ed Notification PDF 2021: Eligibility, Fees
- 4 Links For UP BTC Admission Form Online 2021
UP BTC 2021 Admission Online
Like the CBSE conducts CTET each year twice for recruiting teachers, Uttar Pradesh Technical University conducts the admission procedure for D.El.Ed. Based on this, the candidates who get admission complete the course and then recieve a Basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) from the Board. Now, when they receive this Certificate, they get opportunities to apply across state public schools to become teachers. Therefore, this course provides a huge opportunity to the interested candidates.
But, to get admission, the candidates have to UP BTC Apply Online 2021. Now, one thing to note here is that the candidates don’t have to sit for an examination. Here, the candidates are selected based on the merit that the university prepares. For that, the candidates have to fill in the UP BTC Online Form 2021 on time when available. Then, in some time, the Board prepares the selection list considering many factors together.
updeled.gov.in Admission Form 2021
Many of the candidates from Uttar Pradesh must be waiting for the UP DELED Application Form 2021 now. So far, the candidates would have received the applications if there hadn’t been a delay because of the pandemic. Earlier this year, the conditions were better and then, many universities, boards, authorities started releasing notifications and results. However, then, the cases increased suddenly and every process had to come to a halt. Thus, the organizations stopped for a while.
Now, when the situation is improving again, many organizations have started releasing the UP DELED Application Form 2021 again. Due to this, the candidates must be seeing many notifications and they can apply as per the eligibility. Talking about the UP BTC admission process, this may start from July 2021 onward. Then, after the UP BTC Online Form 2021 filling, they have to wait for the merit list, and then, the counseling process will take place.
updeled.gov.in Application Online Form 2021
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)|
|Exam||UP Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)|
|UP BTC Online Form 2021 Start Date||20th July 2021|
|UP BTC Application Form 2021 End Date||10th August 2021|
|Merit List||August 2021 (tentatively)|
|Counselling Phase I||18th August 2021|
|Admission and Documentation||6th September 2021|
|Counselling Phase II||13th Sep to 24th Sep 2021|
|Admission and Documentation||28th September 2021|
UP D.El.Ed Notification PDF 2021: Eligibility, Fees
Candidates, you must already be aware that with every notification, there are certain requirements that the Board mentions. Among these details comes eligibility. It is one such requirement that doesn’t vary much with time. So, even though there is no notification on the admission process yet, you can check it. Thus, to help you know the basic requirements beforehand, we have presented them below, along with the required fees.
- First of all, we would like to mention the age requirements. The applicants have to be of 18 years of age at the minimum, as of 1st July 2021. The upper requirement is 35 years, on the same date. However, for OBC/ST/SC candidates, the age goes till 40 years and for Physically Handicapped, it goes till 50 years.
- Secondly, in education, the university requires the candidates to have completed Bachelor’s in Science/ Arts/ Commerce with at least 50% marks and 45% marks for General candidates and SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates, respectively.
Talking about the application fees, for General/ OBC, it is Rs. 500, for Handicapped, it is Rs. 100, and for SC/ST, it is Rs. 300.
UP BTC 2021 Admission Application Online Form Procedure
Candidates, from above, you have known the basic pre-requisites for the admission procedure. After reading the above paragraphs, you also now know that there is no admission test or entrance test to get the admissions. The Board completely decides or selects the candidates based on merit This merit comes out based on the educational qualification and the marks scored in the qualification. Now to be eligible for the selection process, the candidates have to apply online and we shall guide you through with the following points.
- Go to the D.El.Ed. website for the UP DELED Application Form 2021.
- Now, the UP BTC D.El.Ed. admission Form 2021 will be available on the webpage.
- Once you visit the link, a new page will appear.
- Here, you need to enter the name, age, other personal details, educational details, and communication details.
- On providing these, your UP BTC 2021 Registration is complete.
- Now, the UP BTC Online Application Form 2021 appears. Here. you will enter the address, mobile number, family details, and other details.
- On completing this, the candidates have to provide the scanned images.
- Now, comes the time to pay the application fees, as per your category.
- Finally, after checking the preview, you can download the file.
Links For UP BTC Admission Form Online 2021
UP BTC D.El.Ed. Admission Form Notification 2021 FAQs
For a government college, the admission fee is Rs. 10,600 and for the private colleges, it is Rs. 41,000.
As per the notice, the D.El.Ed. Phase I counseling will start from 18th August 2021 onwards.
Yes, the selected candidates get to opt for the colleges during choice filling for the admissions.
20 July 2021
10 August 2021